Whether you are new to online learning, or coming back to us for another great year, we are here to guide you through the enrollment process! We at IVLA pride ourselves on our selection of programs to accommodate the different learning styles and needs of our students. All of our families are important to us and your student’s success is our top priority!
Here are some basic steps to follow before enrolling your student:
Take a look at our courses.
We offer 6 different online learning platforms for students.
- OdysseyWare and Christian Curriculum – These are basically the same format. OdysseyWare offers the curriculum from a secular point of view, where the Christian Curriculum offers the curriculum from a Christian point of view. Both offer a student a textbook feel mixed with video tutorials. They also provide a set calendar to keep students on track. Both systems are available for students in grades 1-5, grades 6-8 and grades 9-12.
- Plato – This is our newest platform. This program is highly interactive. Developed with today’s teen in mind, Plato is full of appealing graphics. Plato is available for grades 6-8 and grades 9 -12.
- GradPoint – Developed by Pearson, GradPoint appeals to the visual and audio learner. Lessons can be read to students as they follow along. Video tutorials throughout the lessons help students better grasp concepts. GradPoint is available for grades 6-8 and grades 9-12.
- Apex – This program not only offers standard core courses and electives, but also a large selection of Honors and AP level courses. Students in these courses will experience a rigorous curriculum that is primarily text-based. Apex is available for grades 9 – 12.
- Accelerate – This curriculum is only available for Elementary students in grades K – 5.
Watch the demo for all of our curriculum packages
Once you experience each program, the task of choosing the best fit for your student will be much easier! Click here for our online demos.
For High School students, look at the different types of diplomas. There are 2 Graduation Requirement Plans:
Write down your questions.
All of your questions are important to us! We want to make sure that you are comfortable with all of the course offerings and ready to make a decision regarding your student’s graduation plan.
Gather your documents!
In order to best develop a plan for your student, we will need either a report card from the previous year (for Elementary and Middle School) or official transcripts (for High School students).
Once you fill out the registration form, we will be in contact with you regarding your students’ enrollment.
Thank you again for your interest in IVLA! We look forward to serving your family!