You probably have tons of pictures of your student – at their birthday party, at the beach, receiving that award. But what if a picture of your student could save you money? Or get them access into cool places and experiences? That is now possible when you order your International Virtual Learning Academy student identification card.
Our high-quality photo ID card is printed on a thick plastic card similar to a credit card. The print is infused directly into the plastic. You can order your student ID card by emailing your mentor to request one. You will need to send a student photo and include the shipping address it should be mailed to. There are no domestic charges to receive your card in the mail. International students will incur international shipping rates.
The ID card includes school name and logo, name and picture of student, current school year and grade.
An IVLA Student ID Card Opens Up All Kinds of Possibilities!
There are many reasons to have a student ID card –
- Discounts at stores
- Discounts at restaurants
- Access to programs at museums
- Entrance to events
- Necessity for entrance to exams (like SAT, ACT)
- Book/newspaper discounts
- Clothing discounts
- Tech/wireless discounts
- Insurance/transportation discounts
- Entertainment discounts
Check out this link to see 58 specific ways to save money with your student ID card!
How to Get Your IVLA Student ID Card
- Log into your IVLA account. Log into the same account area as you would to make a payment or to re-enroll your student.
- Follow the prompts to enter the necessary data. Find the Order Your Card section and enter the necessary information. Student name, grade, and enrollment status will be verified before card is issued.
- Upload picture of your student. Picture chosen should show student’s face clearly. Student should be facing the camera with no hats or hoodies or sunglasses.
- Receive your card by mail. Your card will be sent to the address on record in your account. If you prefer a different mailing address, please contact IVLA. Overseas addresses will be permitted on a case by case basis and will require an extra cost to cover shipping.
Your account will be billed $10 per card ordered (plus any added shipping costs).
Log in to your account to order your student ID card today!