Enjoy this reel highlighting some of Christian Dresser's talents in the early stages of his career. We are so excited to see where this road takes him (no pun intended!) We also caught up with Christian to ask about what his daily life looks like as a motocross rider and online high school student. Read below for a quick look into what it's like!
1) What does a typical day look like for you?
For me, a typical week day usually starts with me waking up and doing my schoolwork, after I complete my schoolwork, I may go to the Motocross track.
2) How has IVLA impacted your life? OR How has IVLA allowed you pursue your goals?
IVLA has truly helped me with completing my life goals. I have more flexibility now than I ever did in public school.
3) Why did you decide IVLA was the best place to be an online high school student?
My mom did lots of research before deciding what homeschool program she wanted to put me in. IVLA seemed to be the best choice.
4) What are your goals for the future?
My future plans include living as a Motocross rider and one day competing in X-Games. If that doesn’t work out then I will most likely go to college for marketing or business management.
5) What's your favorite thing about online education?
The flexibility for me to get an education as well as competing and traveling for Motocross.