Tell us in the comments what resources you think should be added to this list to help families thrive during their time of quarantine. We’ll keep adding to this list each day!
Family Entertainment During Quarantine
1. Google Earth Has Virtual Tours of 31 National Parks in the U.S.
2. 15 free broadway plays online from Playbill
3. Live stream of the Ann Arbor Film Festival
4. Virtual Library – all you need is a local library card to rent ebooks or audiobooks!
Exercise Apps for Social Distancing
5. 90-day free trial of at-home exercise app, Peloton
7. Free Zumba videos
Fun Educational Resources for At-home Learning
8. Science Mom Live – tune in at 11AM EST or watch later at anytime
9. 30 Day Free Trial of BrainPop during COVID-19 quarantine
10. Take coding classes from MIT
11. Live Cincinnati Zoo Safari @ 3PM, M-F or watch anytime
12. Online classes to learn or teach any kind of specific skill set
Art & Music to Keep Busy During Quarantine
13. Play with virtual music instruments
14. Virtual coloring worksheets
15. Tour museums and works of art from all over the world
16. Livestream operas from the Met