Once you register, you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar the day of the event. We’ll also send you a reminder before the webinar starts, so you’ll have the link handy at the top of your inbox.
Attend our live open house webinar to get a firsthand look at our program that’s accredited for K-12 students in the U.S. and 70 other countries.
During our open house, we’ll discuss how online education works, what makes IVLA different from other online schools, and walk parents through the process of getting started and monitoring their student’s progress throughout the school year.
We will also spend a portion of the open house answering questions you or other families may have about IVLA or online education. Come prepared with your own questions or listen in on the questions other parents have about our program.
Fast Facts About IVLA:
- Accredited through AdvancED
- NCAA Accredited
- Students can choose from 7 curricula and 2,000+ courses
- Options to take AP, GATE, or honors courses
- Available Social Clubs
- High school dual enrollment program with Arizona State University & National American University
- National Honor Society chapter
- Options for online school with teachers or homeschool curriculum for parents to teach themselves
- Affordable tuition, with interest free financing options
#1 Question we’re asked:
What colleges have IVLA students attended?
Our school has been servicing families since 2007. Since then, 100% of our students who have applied to college have been accepted.