Edmentum is an award winning computer based online educational approach based on a single-point “launch pad” concept. Edmentum courseware is a standards-based online learning program based on state-of-the art teaching approaches with an eye to helping learners be more innovative and productive in their learning and study habits. Over 1 million students and more than 65,000 teachers and administrators use Edmentum Courseware every day.
Edmentum students are assigned a unique log-in that connects them to an age-appropriate page where they can access relevant instructional materials and related assignments.
Teachers using Edmentum courseware can:
- create standards-based coursework;
- measure the value and effectiveness of curriculum based on student performance; and
- design real-time content adjustments for individual students or for an entire class.
The Edmentum instructional system can be used:
- in a lab setting;
- as a blended model in which online courses supplement the traditional classroom model; or
- as a completely virtual experience.
Edmentum Courseware provides:
- a wide range of core subjects;
- a broad selection of electives;
- world languages;
- honors courses;
- advanced placement options;
- integrated performance evaluations;
- pre-tests that allow students to pass over courses they have already mastered and focus on materials that need further work;
- twenty-seven courses designed to reinforce key concepts and skills; and
- tests for each course level to ensure the student has thoroughly learned the material.
By integrating teaching skills and assessment science, Edmentum Courseware gives educators the technology required to make real-time, results-driven decisions that will boost student achievement and create an educational environment that will assure long-term, ongoing academic improvement. Edmentum effectively equips students for success on college entrance exams through the use of twenty-seven courses that reinforce key concepts and skills and assist the learner in achieving real results.