WHO CAN PARTNER WITH IVLA?
- Sports and Performing Arts academies – Balancing the life as an athlete/performer and student can be challenging especially in a traditional school environment. At IVLA, students work online and can arrange their school schedule to meet theirs athletic or performing needs. IVLA is NCAA-authorized to offer NCAA approved courses for athletes seeking NCAA eligibility.
- Tutoring organizations and centers –Tutoring centers can partner with IVLA to offer their students the opportunity to earn an accredited transcript for the work they are completing. IVLA offers a variety of online curriculum tutoring centers can use to augment learning.
- Public and charter schools – IVLA is partnered with several public and charter schools for the purposes of increasing the school’s ability to augment teaching staff and realize budget savings using IVLA certified instructors; expanding course availability for summer school programming; and broadening and diversifying course offerings and teaching support.
- Private schools and Religion-based Schools – IVLA is partnered with a broad range of private and religion-based schools and organizations to offer increased flexibility to students, teachers and administrators, further facilitating their school’s ability to meet the needs of each student.
- Homeschool Co-Ops – Homeschool co-ops partnering with IVLA can provide their families the opportunity to attend an online accredited, NCAA authorized private school at a leveraged discount.