WHO CAN PARTNER WITH IVLA?
- Sports academies – IVLA is a fully accredited, degree-granting online private school that is NCAA-authorized to offer NCAA approved courses.
- Tutoring organizations and centers – IVLA’s on-staff tutoring services provide full time access to our online tutoring program and certified tutors and teachers who provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective learning experience on a real-time basis. Tutoring centers wishing to augment their staffing capabilities can partner with IVLA to increase their ability to offer full-time high school-level tutoring services to a wider audience.
- Public and charter schools – IVLA is partnered with a number of U.S. public and charter schools for the purposes of increasing the school’s ability to augment teaching staff and realize budget savings using IVLA certified instructors; expanding course availability for summer school programming; and broadening and diversifying course offerings and teaching support in under-served and/or rural schools.
- Private schools and Religion-based Schools – IVLA is partnered with a broad range of private and religion-based schools and organizations to offer increased flexibility to students, teachers and administrators, further facilitating their school’s ability to meet the needs of each student’s unique learning style.
- Homeschools – Since 2004, IVLA has partnered with dozens of homeschools around the world to offer an online learning experience that includes diplomas, transcripts and school-to-school transfer assistance.